Toi Gallery new artists contest. September 20- October 20th 2021 Submission: email@example.com
Toi Art Gallery is an online art gallery that sells fine art prints and features artists from all over the world. Established in 2015 in California, Toi Art Gallery has been steadily growing, carefully curating artworks by artists from different parts of the globe and creating a community of art lovers. We are proud to represent and facilitate that connection. The selected artist will have the opportunity to be part of Toi Art Gallery and therefore he/she will have the chance to promote his/her art worldwide.
- Eligibility: Contest is open to artists at the beginning of their careers. The contest is open internationally.
- Each entrant may submit 4 color illustrations in a chosen medium (mixed media, watercolor, digital, etc.) and a bio. Black and white work will not be accepted. Comic-style illustration will not be accepted. Artists should specify the techniques used in each illustration.
- The entry must be original to the entrant and not previously sold as a print.
- Illustrations are open to any theme. We recommend artists to be familiar and align with Toi’s style.
- Entries must be done electronically via wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. JPEG, low-res in one folder. Files should be named separately with name + size in inches
Deadline: Entry must be submitted no later than midnight on the day of October 20th. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Award: Contract with Toi Art Gallery for 6 months to a year (to be determined). Artist will receive 40% of the net sales of the prints and the finalist’s work will be published in Toi’s social media and other venues social media and magazines to be determined.
- Copyright: Art belongs to the artist; prints will be sold exclusively at Toi Art Gallery for the length of the contract.
- Artist participation in Toi is subjected to signing the contract.