This year felt like a rocket that launched into the atmosphere. We felt its strength, the potentiality, and the hope of realization. It went by fast! It was a good speed in which many things happened: the consolidation of the growth of Toi , the confirmation of the love of Toi’s community, the expansion of our creativity, the connection with art lovers and with each other. Vivi and I saw the developing of Toi’s expanding force and also, of our own strength. We could measure this with numbers: 90K Instagram followers, 8, 866 people that liked our Facebook page and 9,099 followed us on Facebook. However, these are not numbers for us, but people. The people and experiences that build a relationship based on trust, and the love for beautiful, meaningful, and sustainable things for your home. Many new artists joined Toi’s family this year. We feel happy and humble for all this and want to celebrate with what we love most: 12 images of what this year meant for Toi, for us, and for the planet. Happy New Year! Cheers!
With much love,
Vivi and Karina
1. Special guest Fumi Koike
2. New artist Rosanna Tasker
3. Special Guest Lieke van der Vorst
4. New artist Amanda Mijangos
5. Women's show new artist Flora Waycott
6. New prints by Daniela Gallego
7. New print by Joanna Concejo
8. New print by Evelyn Daviddi
9. New artist Ivanna Kozlai Lauridsen
10. New Women's show artist Kelly Bjork
11. New print by Sylvie Bello
12. New Special Guest artist Tetsuhiro Wakabayashi
Comments will be approved before showing up.